So Mike got a Job as a R.N. at a rehabilitation center, he really likes it! We bought our first home, moved in on Mar. 25th, 5 days later we welcomed Camden into our family. He came 4 1/2 weeks early, weighed 5lbs 1 oz, 18 in long. He spent 10 days in the N.I.C.U. and now is home and healthy!
Here are some pics over the last few months.
Taylor turned five in Jan. Her and Dax at her party
Me at our friends a couple weeks before I had Cam. This best pregnant shot of my belly we have...
so lame.
Taylor first time ice fishing
Seconds after Cam was born
A couple hours later
Taylor's first time seeing Cam
My Precious Boy!
Cam coming home from the hospital.
Taylor can't get enough of holding him! She is such a big help.
Taylor made Dax dress up with her.
Wheeler Farm field trip
Cam at 6 weeks, he always looks so scared with his big old eyes
Recent St. George trip
Cam could breathe I promise

5 comments:
I'm so glad you put up those pictures! Little Camden is adorable. As is the rest of your family. You really have such a beautiful family! I'm so glad things are going so well for you guys. I'm a little sad that you moved out of your dad's house though. We just moved in to my mom's house, and will be here for the next 4 months until we move. It would have been nice to have you close! But how awesome that you guys have a house!!!! Congrats on all the great things that have happened.
whoa! I've been looking forward to this for months! Camden is so precious. oh i just love little newborns. That's awesome you have a house all to yourself. i'm sure that feels good. Sounds like you guys are doing well. We sure miss you!
Congratulations on your precious baby boy. I am glad he is healthy and doing well despite showing up a little early. Also huge congrats to Mike on his job. It didn't sound like an easy search for him. I love the pictures. Your family is beautiful :-)
oh, ya also congrats on your buying your first home. You guys have had a big year!!
Oh my goodness, Arm and I laughed so hard when we saw the super cute picture of Dax all dressed up. He even has the high heels on. I totally used to make my little broher dress-up too
Post a Comment