Jul 20, 2011

As of late

Here are a few things the Harris Fam has been up to
We went to Bear Lake with Mike's Fam and these are the only pics I took with my camera... so dumb.


Taylor with her cousins


Taylor lost her first tooth (so crazy I feel old)


Dax started potty training

Enjoying the feeling of his undies while jumping on the tramp


Mike being a total dork putting up the kids swingset.  Not so long after this photo he was throwing tools and cursing at it, swearing to never put one of these together again. :)   The kids love it though, thx dad!

My little cambam is getting so big he's 3 1/2 mo. and the BEST baby EVER!! He is so chill and always happy I love it!  It definitely makes having a third child easier!
I was watching tv the other night and just looked over and saw these cute little feet I needed to preserve.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

You guys are so cute. I can't believe Cam is already 3 1/2 months! He is adorable!