I haven't been very good about taking many pictures lately, but here are the few since last post. Taylor turned 4 in Jan. We had a party for her at kangaroo zoo, one of her favorite places. Most of the pics are blurry so sorry. But as you can see she was loving life! 


The next pic of my nasty feet is showing the aftermath of a crock pot falling on my bare big toe. That felt nice! Usually when I do something like that I hop around saying not so nice things and punching something, and then I'm over it because the pain has subsided. This time the pain just kept getting worse instead of better. So I was rolling around on the floor saying ouch repeatedly until... I shouldn't even admit this, but actually started crying. So pathetic, I realize I am a very big wuss! I don't have the highest pain tolerance. But I can't remember the last time that I got hurt so badly that it brought me to tears, and I've had some pretty nasty injuries from soccer. So as I'm crying rolling on the floor Dax and Taylor are standing over me, Dax with a look of concern, started to cry with me. Then I look at Taylor who is covering her mouth with her hands hiding a pretty big smile behind it. I pointed a angry finger at her and said underneath some tears "It's not funny Taylor if you're going to laugh at me go to your room!" After my toe stopped hurting so badly, and I wasn't so irrational anymore I had a good laugh with her, because it was a pretty funny sight! The next day my toe was throbbing so bad I got a needle and stuck it under my nail to pop a huge blood blister. It felt so much better. I'm pretty certain I'm going to loose the nail, the needle went almost all the way back to my cuticle. This picture really doesn't do it justice. You can kind of see next to my other toe it was swollen, it felt so tight and hot. Anyway, fun stuff.
Here are just some pics of Taylor's last field trips, to Pizza Hut and the dentist.
Last weekend we went to a funeral of one of Mike's really good friends, Ed Brog. It was a very good funeral, one of the best I've been to. He was a amazing person, very inspirational. You left his funeral wanting to be a better person. He lived a good life, 97 yrs. He'll be missed.

3 comments:
Looks like Taylor is living it up! She's gotta be the cutest gymnast around. Brittney I truly am sorry about your toe, and that Taylor wanted to laugh at you. That's a funny, but not funny visual.
yay! I'm so excited to see you back! that is a hilarious/sad story about the toe. I dropped a ten pound weight on my toe once so I know how bad it hurts. I'm the same way when I do something like that tho, I get so mad and just want to hurt something else too, like the wall with the glass, which doesn't do anyone any good when you have to clean up your mess afterwards. Cute pics of Taylor, she's turning into quite the little lady!
Taylor is so cute! It looks like she had a great birthday party! I can totally imagine doing that too! I get so angry when I get hurt! LOL...but seriously that does look like it hurt really bad!!
Post a Comment