Mike had three weeks off of school over Christmas, he goes back tomorrow. He is halfway done with his program, only two more semesters, it is going by fast. We had a nice break, but I think we're both ready to get back into our routines.
Here is a collage of pics of what we have been doing since my last post.
Here is a collage of pics of what we have been doing since my last post.
So same old stuff everyone does around the holidays, we visited the lights at Temple Square.
Kids lounging watching a show together.
Made another trip to Oregon
Mike and Tay at Lamen Hot Springs, in Oregon.
Shooting in La Grande, I go more just to humor Mike. That big gun just doesn't look right being held by a 5' 1" girl. On that note my little brother is trying to get me to go and get my concealed weapons permit. If he can get a group of ten to sign up for the class I guess its free. I would have absolutely no use for one, since I would never pack a gun. Maybe it would help me to be less afraid of one, I donno the things we do for those we love. :)
Ginger bread houses with my dad, which was hilarious! My Dad's kept falling down, probably no less then 15 times, and he was getting so frustrated. But by the end he thanked me for the fun he had doing it.
My favorite dork face Mike makes.
Then some Christmas pics of the kids.
A couple hours before saying bye to my 18 yr old cat. We put her down a couple days before Christmas.

3 comments:
Oh my gosh the kids are getting so big! YAY I am glad that Mike's program is almost over! I can't wait for Shawn to be done with school too! You are the same as me...Shawn always wants to take me shooting...whatever!! Glad that you guys had a good Christmas. Love ya!
Booooooots! No. That makes me so sad. He had a good life, that cat. Great pics Brittney. I think you look great holding that gun. As always, your kids are adorable.
i'm ready for a new post britt. :)
Post a Comment