Mike's mom was so kind to take Taylor, me, my sis-in-law Lori, and her girl Hadley, out for a girls night last Wed. I hadn't been out in quite awhile, so it was a lot of fun. We went to dinner at the Olive Garden, and then To Disney on Ice. I wondered how much Taylor would like the show, she's not a girl that loves princesses. She'd rather watch movies like, Horton hears a who, Bolt, Monsters Inc. etc, over any princess movie. Whenever she goes to her little play group all the little girls love to dress up, and her... not so much. Anyway, she loved it!!! She even agreed to wear her sleeping beauty dress, since Hadley was going to wear hers. I have never seen her sit through any movie as still, or as entranced, as she sat through this show show. Thanks Grandma for the great night out! I'm so sad, I realized I didn't get a pic of the girls with Grandma.
Minnow
5 months ago

3 comments:
What cute girls!! It looks like you guys had so much fun! Hadley is so cute with her missing teeth and of course Tay is adorable! I'm glad that you had a good time!
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun, I have always wanted to go to it just for my sake but I will probably wait until I have a kid old enough to go :)
Oh so cute! I haven't been to one of those things forever! Taylor makes a lovely princess that is for sure!
Post a Comment