We took Taylor to the zoo today since it was so warm. It was really good to get out and enjoy some sunshine... I wish it were staying. :( Then we took Dax over to see Morine, my 94 yr old grandma. She has only seen him 3 times since I never take him out. I figured her house would be as germ free as mine if not more cause she never goes anywhere. It made her day for sure, she is so cute with him. She kept saying " Your just so fat, where did your neck go"? I took him to the Dr. the other day and he was only in the 23% for weight, I can't figure it out cause he looks so chubby to me. He was only in the 29% for height...so I donno maybe that has something to do with it. :) Anyway I just think he's stinkin cute!

Minnow
5 months ago

2 comments:
That looks so fun. I promise I will never complain about being hot again this summer. I'm so sick of the cold!
I think both of your little ones are so stinkin cute too. Hope this weather holds. I am tired of the cold.
Post a Comment