Mar 2, 2009

Chase's Wedding!

So my lil bro got married last Thursday and I managed to forget my camera both at the temple and the reception! I'm super sad, but their photographer got some good ones (especially of Taylor as a flower girl) so as soon as I get a hold of those I'll post them. Anyway it was a beautiful wedding, all went well. Brett and Brigitte were in town so that was fun having them. We always end up pretty sleep deprived staying up till 3 or 4 playing some game on wii ( American Idol, Guitar Hero or Mario Cart) but always a good time! The only photo I managed to get of the whole weekend was one of Brig and me after the reception, we were so tired! (Thanks for making me look so pasty Mrs. AZ)

1 comment:

ashlan said...

I love your dark hair! Congrats Chase.