Feb 10, 2009

Daddy-Daughter Date

Mike took Tay out to his work tonight to look at the airplanes, she was so excited! She loves airplanes and just spending some one on one with dad.


Poor girl looks freezing, I sent her with a coat but she never wants to wear it.


She even got to go in the cockpit and practice flying.

Her standing up next to one of the engines, she loved it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tay is so cute loved the pictures. I sure see a lot of Mike in the kids. I remember him as a baby. Love your hair Britt.

Stacey said...

Ok, so I love the face she's making in all of these pictures. That must be her new "thing." I bet she was just in HEAVEN with her Dad. That will be a great memory.

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

Brit! I am SO happy we are in the same ward! CRAZY! Your kids are beautiful! So fun to see you today!