Mike only has 4 weeks left in school till he is a full fledged Gaylord Focker. We really can't believe it, it has been a long journey. It's hard to imagine a life not in school and having a income. I'm really not sure where we will be in a couple months, which is exciting and a little stressful. There are a couple places he's going to look at working around here. But we have talked about moving out of state too, just not sure where we would like to be. As of now he still wants to do Anesthetist program, he has to work at least a year, if not two in a ICU before he can apply to a program. There is only one school in Utah that has the program and that's at Westminster, and its very competitive. So we've got some decisions to make about housing and location. I've just been keeping busy with the kids and doing hair.
Taylor finished up her first year of Pre-school and will be starting another in Sept. She has been staying busy with gymnastics, play dates, and being a great helper to me and Dax. She is a real sweetheart. The other night Dax was crying about going to sleep and so she got her favorite stuffed animal that she sleeps with and gave it to him. When we walked out of his room he had stopped crying and she said to me, "I think he'll be just fine, sophie (her suffed animal) always helps me fall asleep."
Dax is just a crazy kid, I don't even know how to describe him. He is really starting to talk a ton. He's got a funny sense of humor and is always teasing. Unlike Taylor he loves to eat! He gets so excited about food, He got this from me. When he asks me to get him something he anticipates it and puts his hands up to his mouth and say um num num and pretends he's already eating it then he bounces up and down when he sees the food. Often times I'll look over at him and he is closing his eyes like he is just enjoying every little bite he is taking.
They are both a lot of fun, but can also be little pills too! He are some pics of the last few weeks. We been fishing at East Canyon Reservoir. Which turned out to be there most expensive trout we have ever caught after the 250 dollar ticket we received for parking right up next to the Lake. We went camping in Granite Flats with our good friends. Then to Boise for the fourth with Mike's fam. We got a new SLR Camera over the fourth as a early graduation present from Mike's parents. I've been messing around with it, it's so fun, but I haven't a clue on how to really use it. So maybe it will inspire me to post pics more often, we shall see.
This is the face I was talking about with Dax eating!

8 comments:
Congrats to Mike!! I can't believe he'll be done so soon. That's so exciting. Just don't move out of state please. Your kids are so stinkin' cute! Your pictures are awesome, looks like your new camera is a good one.
YAY an update! I can't believe how big the kids are getting..especially Dax!! I am so excited for you guys! I know the feeling..I can't wait for Shawn to be out of school and finally figure out where we are going to be! Come to Cali!!
such adorable pictures! the camera seems to be a huge asset :) I'm so jealous of Dax's eating habits, maybe our little boy will like food too, here's to hoping!
ah your kids are so cute. westminister is the only school brandon will go to when he decides to go back, he's not a big fan of the U but I hear it's an awsome school to go to.
You have two of the cutest kids Britney. I hope you are enjoying your summer.
We made our blog private, so send me your email and I will send you the invite
bottfamily@mac.com
i really like that last picture!
Thanks so much Brit! We are super excited! Your kids are so cute and have gotten so big! We miss seeing you guys and miss the ward! Hope you and your cute family are doing good!
Yes!!! Found your blog. I couldn't remember if it was mikeandbritt or brittandmike, and if you did one T or two, but on my 4th try I found it. I'm super happy. You guys are just the cutest little family in the world! I hope everything goes good in the job hunt the next little while. I can't wait to find out where you end up!
Post a Comment