Brit, I am so excited that you found my blog. Your are just a beautiful as I remember. I can't believe your little girl. She is your twin. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Your little Daxton, on man I can't wait to have a little boy. I soon will be a mother of 2. I am 11 weeks, so just beginning but I can't wait! Keep in touch, it's so good to see you and your cute little family. Its been way to long since I have seen you. I am going to add you on my friends. Hope thats ok!
Brit! Rach told me she found your blog so I had to check it out! I haven't seen you in ages! You look great. Your family is adorable! We have a 3 year old daughter and a little boy due in 3 weeks! Sounds pretty close to your family! Anyways, its great to see you again!
I was excited to hear from you on my blog. Your family is so cute, congrats on your little boy. He is such a doll and Taylor is absolutely one of the prettiest little girls I have ever seen. I had a nephew who was born five weeks early and was on oxygen too. But he is 11 months and you would have never known he was a premie, I am sure Daxton will be the same. You are amazing, being a mother of two. I can't believe it. Hope all is well and you are getting a little more sleep as time goes on. Congrats to you three on the new addition to your family
hey bro this is clayton, what is up? mike get in touch with us buddy! hope all is well, and ya gotta love dress up! our blog is claytonmegan.blogspot.com peace bro
6 comments:
Mike and Brit,
The babies are so cute! Tay is getting so big and Dax is adorable! I am so glad that everything is going well! We love you guys!
Brit, I am so excited that you found my blog. Your are just a beautiful as I remember. I can't believe your little girl. She is your twin. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Your little Daxton, on man I can't wait to have a little boy. I soon will be a mother of 2. I am 11 weeks, so just beginning but I can't wait! Keep in touch, it's so good to see you and your cute little family. Its been way to long since I have seen you. I am going to add you on my friends. Hope thats ok!
Brit! Rach told me she found your blog so I had to check it out! I haven't seen you in ages! You look great. Your family is adorable! We have a 3 year old daughter and a little boy due in 3 weeks! Sounds pretty close to your family! Anyways, its great to see you again!
I was excited to hear from you on my blog. Your family is so cute, congrats on your little boy. He is such a doll and Taylor is absolutely one of the prettiest little girls I have ever seen. I had a nephew who was born five weeks early and was on oxygen too. But he is 11 months and you would have never known he was a premie, I am sure Daxton will be the same. You are amazing, being a mother of two. I can't believe it. Hope all is well and you are getting a little more sleep as time goes on. Congrats to you three on the new addition to your family
Little Dax is so sweet. Taylor is adorable. I can't imagine Pearl being old enough to play dress up, but I know it's inevitable!
hey bro this is clayton, what is up?
mike get in touch with us buddy!
hope all is well, and ya gotta love dress up!
our blog is claytonmegan.blogspot.com
peace bro
Post a Comment