Sep 12, 2008


Here is a couple more pics of Dax. His last check-up was Monday, The doc said probably another week on oxygen, but he's doing well. They also circumsised him :( , I made Mike go with him to do that I can barely stand to change his diaper and look at it, it's so sad. He has gained over 1lb since his last appt. so that was good he now weighs 7lbs 7oz. Compared to Taylor he is a little oinker, I feel like all I do is nurse him!
As for me- being a mother of 2 is going great, yes there is a bit of a lack of sleep that can be difficult at times, but so far he has been a really good baby so thats made the transition a little bit easier. By the time Taylor was his age she had horrible colic and cried all the time, but all he does is eat and sleep which I am very grateful for while I'm trying to establish some sort of routine.


Taylor with cute Blake Bevell. She can't wait for Dax to get a little older like Blake so she can play with him! She just loves her baby brother, she smothers him with kisses all day, which is so cute but frustrating when he is sleeping. Everytime he wakes up she comes and waves her hand in front of his face saying "Hi little buddy, your so beau-ti-ful!" She's at such a fun age I try really hard to make the most of every moment with her, especially with having a new baby it just makes you realize how fast they grow up and its heart breaking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yah I'm so excited that Dax seems to be doing better. Keep sending pictures of the kids and the family I love to see how great you guys are doing. My prayers are your family and with dax exspecially. keep me up dated. Love ya guys. O and Britt would it be wierd for you if I wanted you do my hair for me? I'm moving back up and I'd rather give my money to you guys then to some random. all I want done is to weave more brown in. So let me know what you think k?