Mike found out that he had another week of vacation to use so we decided to use it quick since I'm getting close to popping! We spent half our time in L.G. then took the boat and the trailer up to Wallowa Lake. They had some horse rides Taylor really wanted to go on but she was too little so she settled for just looking.
Mike and Tay finally had some luck fishing on their third try this trip and caught five trout in like 15 mins.
Britt!! Hi! k just gotta tell ya.. You are a hot mama!! seriously so beautiful!! what the heck are you even prego or what! you look so freakin good!! not even kiddin! Your tiny!! WOWSER!! & your hair is SO long! i love it! ha k & taylor is so dang cute! i really cant believe how fast she is growing she just beautiful with the prettiest big brown eyes! she definetly get her eyelashes from her mom thats for sure!! What a doll!
i'm so proud of you with your new bloggin skills!! its so fun to see your pics it makes brett & i so happy to get to see you guys and see what your up to so thanks! We miss you so much and hope we can come soon to visit!! Enough is enough danget! its just been to long! keep in touch! Love Ya!
Hey Mike and Brittney! Its Amy Harris, I saw your guys' blog on the Harris family blog. Congratulations on your 2nd baby!!! I cannot believe how much Taylor looks like Mel! It's crazy! Where are you guys living these days?
Britt! I didn't even realize you had started a blog. Cute pics! That trip was so fun. It was so great to see you guys. How are you doing now??? I hope well. Call me when you can.
so Guy and I have talked and we decided that you are too old and too white to say that we're "bomb." hahaha it was great seeing you Mike! Seriously, the fam needs to get together a little more often! We always have so much fun! We'll definitley get in touch next time we're in Utah!
5 comments:
Britt!! Hi! k just gotta tell ya.. You are a hot mama!! seriously so beautiful!! what the heck are you even prego or what! you look so freakin good!! not even kiddin! Your tiny!! WOWSER!! & your hair is SO long! i love it! ha k & taylor is so dang cute! i really cant believe how fast she is growing she just beautiful with the prettiest big brown eyes! she definetly get her eyelashes from her mom thats for sure!! What a doll!
i'm so proud of you with your new bloggin skills!! its so fun to see your pics it makes brett & i so happy to get to see you guys and see what your up to so thanks! We miss you so much and hope we can come soon to visit!! Enough is enough danget! its just been to long! keep in touch! Love Ya!
Hey Mike and Brittney! Its Amy Harris, I saw your guys' blog on the Harris family blog. Congratulations on your 2nd baby!!! I cannot believe how much Taylor looks like Mel! It's crazy! Where are you guys living these days?
Britt! I didn't even realize you had started a blog. Cute pics! That trip was so fun. It was so great to see you guys. How are you doing now??? I hope well. Call me when you can.
so Guy and I have talked and we decided that you are too old and too white to say that we're "bomb." hahaha it was great seeing you Mike! Seriously, the fam needs to get together a little more often! We always have so much fun! We'll definitley get in touch next time we're in Utah!
Post a Comment