Mike, Jeff, and Noah, up dirt biking in the woods.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Brittney-I came across your blog and wanted to tell you what a cute little family you have. Your little girl is darling and she looks so much like you! And congratulations on your little boy on the way....you make such a cute mom. It has been too long since I have talked to you and I hope that all is well with your family. I hope you don't mind that I keep looking at your blog. Good to talk to you...my blog is john-n-morgan.blogspot.com Morgan Frampton(Whiting)
1 comment:
Brittney-I came across your blog and wanted to tell you what a cute little family you have. Your little girl is darling and she looks so much like you! And congratulations on your little boy on the way....you make such a cute mom. It has been too long since I have talked to you and I hope that all is well with your family. I hope you don't mind that I keep looking at your blog. Good to talk to you...my blog is john-n-morgan.blogspot.com
Morgan Frampton(Whiting)
Post a Comment