Oct 17, 2009

Arizona

We went to Arizona last weekend to visit  Brett and Brigitte.  it was a short trip, but so good to see them!


We had just finished watching 17 again, and talking about how cute Zac Efron is, and my sister said she saw him doing this in a pic.  We were all thinking that was pretty impressive, when chase was like "I can do that, it's not that hard."  We all said "yeah sure can", so went outside- and he did it.  Although I think we decided the way Zac did it was harder.  But nice work anyway Chassey!

  Taylor fell in love with Brigitte's kitty Grazy!


Here are some pics from the Phoenix Zoo.


Ok- I'm sorry but I have to just brag about how stinkin cute my little Daxy Poo is!
He is at a really fun age I think.  Although, it is rough when they are walking and can now get into everything, it's a lot of fun too!  His little personality is so funny.  He's all boy!  Give him a car and he's happy as a clam, he even makes sound effects while he's driving them.   He has quite the temper, his scream is piercing, and makes you want to bash your head into a wall.  But he can also be very snuggly, and gives the best open mouth/slobbery kisses.  His smile melts your heart, I mean look at that dimple.


3 comments:

Stacey said...

Looks like a fun trip. Their house looks really nice. I love Arizona. I wish I could live there in the winter!

Doctor Beal said...

We miss the Harris family!!! You folks are a ridiculously good looking bunch of human beings.

Unknown said...

You guys are so cute!! I can't believe how big the kids are getting! It looks like you had fun in Arizon and LaGrande!! How is Mike doing with school? I'm sure that he's doing so well! Hopefully we see you all soon!