WARNING: EXTREMELY LONG POST!
Wow- I have not been in the blogging mood for quite some time now. Whenever I get some free time (especially with Mike) I want to spend it vegging in front of the tv. I don't know where I was when the show Arrested Development was on air. But I came across it while perusing Hulu a couple weeks ago, and now Mike and I are slightly addicted. I'm so sad/mad that it is not on anymore because I think it is probably the funniest show I have ever seen! If you have not seen it, and you like stupid humor- check it out, it's hilarious! So beside trying to sneak in an episode whenever we have time, this is what we have been up to.
Mike is really staring to feel the acceleration part of his program. Most days as soon as he gets home from school, he eats dinner with us and then is off to his room to study until about 11 which we will then (provided he doesn't have a test that week) will squeeze in our Arrested Development. He does get a break every now and then, but not a lot.
Taylor is just enjoying her summer, playing with friends, going to Lagoon and the zoo. She has also been taking swim lessons which she was a little apprehensive at first but now loves them. She's starting pre school in September, I can't even believe she is that old.
Dax is just getting big, he'll be a year old next month. He finally just in the last couple weeks has started to crawl ( the real way). He has been doing the army crawl forever and is really fast. I thought he probably would just skip the regular crawl, because he got around so good creeping, but he figured it out.
We did take a weekend to go visit Mike's family in La Grand over the 4th. We went boating, played rock band, decorated our children's bikes/wagons for the parade, watched Pete's ( Mike's brother) awesome firework show! Which unfortunately got cut a little short this year do to a visit from the Po Po.--and ate way too much food! As always, it was a lot of fun! Anyway here are some photos from the last couple months. Some rather random.
Dax supporting his Dad's school.
Loving her new bike!
Mike visiting his oldest friend in La Grand- Ed Brog and his wife Billy.
Fam (minus Dax, who was sleeping) at our annul breakfast up Big Cottonwood Canyon, with my mom's side of the family.
Taylor loves helping me bake!
She is also working on her photography skills. She took this picture.
Here are photos from our trip to Oregon!
Tay and Hadely decorating their wagon for the parade.
Tay and I tubing at the lake.
We went to Lagoon this week with Taylor's cousins and Grandma. They had a blast, it was so fun to watch them.
Last night we had a bbq and lit some fireworks with Tay. We tried using the night mode on our camera, which turned out kinda blurry.

3 comments:
Wow!! You guys have been busy! I love all the pictures. Jessa was one of my Laurels in Young Womens! I seriously love her. Please tell her that Stacey Jewkes says hello, and that I miss her. We need to go to the zoo with you. Pearl has never been before.
Gosh it's about time!! I've been checking your blog like every other day! You're so funny. We tried watching Arrested Development the other night but our internet freaking cut out. I was mad but were going to try again tonight! I love your family, your pics are awesome :) We missed you guys this weekend camping :( We need to hang out like everyday this week to make up for it!
Cute pictures! I can't believe your little boy is almost one, that seems impossible to me. Thanks for the update
Post a Comment