Jan 12, 2009

Christmas, New Years, And Tay's Bday!

I haven't posted in so long because I've been so busy. Anyway here is the past few weeks, starting with Christmas. It was our year to go the La Grande for Christmas to be with Mike's family, but with Dax we decided it would be best to just stay here. My family gathered at my Dad's for breakfast Christmas morning, so we wouldn't have to take Dax out. My bro Brett came into town, which was so much fun I hadn't seen him since Chase got home in April!
Mike Had to work Christmas morning at Avalon, so we got up at five with Taylor to do our Christmas morning. Unfortunately I thought I got some stills of that but we apparently just got video.
My bros and mom

My Dad


Sis Nik and bro Brett


Tay wearing her princess dress that uncle Chase and aunt Kels gave her for Christmas.

Taylor with her cousins McEwan and Danny.



My bro Chase and his soon to be wife Kelsey



bro Brett and wife Brigitte


Brigitte and Dax


Tay and Dax on Christmas Eve


Mike's Parents were sweet enough to make the trip down here the week after Christmas so we would get to see them.


We spent New's Eve at Mike's sister Lori's house. Her little girl Hadley is 2 days older than Taylor and grandma wanted to celebrate their birthdays (which are on the 6th and 8th of Jan.) while she was in town.



Hadley's birthday party at classic skating.


Taylor's Birthday party

Taylor and Dax in her new chair, she's obsessed with it! She falls asleep in it every night and I have to move her back into her bed.

6 comments:

Stacey said...

Great pictures! Nikki's boy's are so cute. I love the last picture of Taylor and Dax.

The Seamans said...

Wow! The fam looks good, your moms hair is cute shorter like that, your dad is forever adorable and you look amazing may I just say :)

CHERYL said...

DARLING PICTURES!!! You really make cute babies! :) My favorite is the one with Taylor kissing Dax on Christmas Eve. You should print that and display it every Christmas... or year-round :)

Nicholas and Brittani said...

Brit-
Your kids are so cute! I cannot believe how much your little girl looks like you! I love her huge eyes. Dax looks so cute and healthy too! It looks like you guys had lots of fun during the holidays. I am glad you posted...its been a while. :)

Cameron and Rachel Bott said...

Your kids should win the cutest kids award. They are both beautiful. Looks like you had a great Christmas. Hope that spring comes soon, so you aren't stuck in that house much longer.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Grandpa Harris looks a lot like Great Grandpa Harris to me. Are you able to take Daxton out yet? I think Tay looks a little like Mike. How are you guys?