Nov 19, 2008

My Chubby Little Guy!

It's so fun to have a chubby little baby since Tay has always been so skinny! Every time I give Dax a bath I just laugh all his little rolls and cottage cheese!
I think he is just about done with his oximeter. I talked to his doc yesterday and told him Dax hadn't dipped below 90 at all in 3 days so he said we don't need to monitor him all the time anymore, but he will let us decide when we want to send his monitor back, since its kind of a comfort thing for us to be able to check him and know where he is at
. Mike and I have decided we want to go another 3 days and if he still doesn't dip then we'll take him off completely. On another good note our insurance initially denied his RSV shots but our Doc called them yesterday and got them to approve him so he'll start those in a week.

1 comment:

Leonard Family said...

Crap, I feel like your kid is going to be 2 before we get to know him! He looks so big already and has changed so much! I get to babysit my neighbor's 2 month old tomorrow and was so excited, so I was telling my kids and Drew said, "No, I want to babysit Taylor's brother instead!" He's too cute!