Oct 14, 2008

Dax's Blessing weekend!


Sorry these pics are all jumbled together and out of order. Anyway Mike's fam came to town for the blessing, it was a good time just hanging out, eating food, and playing games! Mike (like i knew he would) gave a beautiful blessing! I'm so grateful to him for being worthy to bless our children!



Dax has no neck, just a double chin that connects right to his shoulders!

Tay with the Cousins









Nappin' with Gramp!

2 comments:

The Small Bevell Bunch said...

Congrats!! He is getting so big and super cute..but really like you don't already know that! :) Brit I LOVE the brown hair I don't think I've seen you with it before!
Miss you guys

kristen said...

Congratulations! We didn't know you guys had another baby. He is adorable, as expected. Hopefully, we'll see you guys in the near future,keep in touch.